Saturday 3 August 2013

SHANEECE , Stay Strong ♥

Hmm.. Emo Night
I think this is the first time for being so dissapointed .
I cant find the way to relax and how should i tell my friends what I'm thinking .
I'm a person who is very emotional . So I dont have lots friend .. *sigh
But i love them guys who always accompany when I'm not in a good mood . Excpecially my wifie Joey

Yuppppp. Finally i found a job ^^
Err .. i think it should be very easy for me larr . Coz i still have time to online hiak hiak
But the most luckily  is I've a good partner -- Francis .
But from today he will be at another brunch . Another girl is going to have new born baby So he replace her place for 2 months GOSH TT No one can let me bully and talking nonsense with me dy and the most important things is I should file all my paperwork by myself dy. What a bad news for me .....


How bout my relationship ?
Lunch .. Alone
Dinner.. Alone
All my new friend tot I'm single .. Should be happy or sad ?
I have try to control my temper . So we din argue for long time dy . Too bad TT
I having my lunch alone for 1 months dy .. I dont like . But who cares ?
But nevermind I gonna have a trip coming soon . Enjoy enjoy enjoy , throwaway all the worry.

I WILL BE A SUPER GIRL !! My target getting nearest to me dy . How excited I'm !?

No comments:

Post a Comment